A program to provide access to researchers within public and private universities in Pakistan and non-profit research and development organizations to international scholarly literature based on electronic (online) delivery, providing access to high quality, peer-reviewed journals, databases and articles across a wide range of disciplines.
- Availability of more than 30 databases providing access to over 20,000 full text journals from the world’s leading publishers
- DL accessible by more than 250 institutions (Public Universities, Private Institutions, R & D Organizations)
- More than 2 million articles downloaded in 2006.
- Access to collection of more than 150 million items available through British Library Document Delivery Service
- Selection of over 10,000 e-books available through open access for researchers
Link for further information: www.digitallibrary.edu.pk