HEC Approved Ph.D. supervisors registration is an ongoing process and applications can be submitted at any time. In order to make the entire application process easier for Ph.D. supervisors, a Project Management Unit has been established at HEC to oversee day-to-day details and facilitate communications.
Applications will be received on a rolling basis and approval is based on the recommendations of the Review Committee.
Following steps are involved in an applications process at HEC:
1. File formal application.
2. Acknowledgements are send on receiving of Application form on the prescribed Performa through Proper Channel to HEC.
3. Scrutiny of applications as per approved eligibility criteria.
4. Applicants who did not meet the eligibility criteria of HEC will be informed through email about their shortcomings.
5. Approval of recommended applications by the Competent Authority.
6. Issuance of confirmation letters and positing of names with key information on HEC website under the title of
“Approved Ph.D. Supervisors”
HEC will also post complete profiles of approved Ph.D. supervisors which will be accessible through the link on the list of the
“Approved PhD Supervisors”
Please also note that the scholars who have not been selected may submit their application for reconsideration for registration as soon as they fulfill any of the eligibility criteria.
HEC Approved Supervisor application form is availabe in the Documents column.
Re-Evaluation of HEC Approved Supervisors:
The profiles of all HEC Approved Ph.D. supervisors will be re-evaluated after every three years in term of eligibility criteria of HEC Approved Supervisor. If a supervisor will not meet the criteria or will have not updated his /her profile then HEC has reserved a right to unpublished his/her name from HEC Approved Supervisor list.