Trainings / scholarships for Master of Public Policy in Public Management (MPP/PM) in Korean Development Institute (KDI School), School of Public Policy and Management, Seoul Korea for the Year 2011.
Korean Government in collaboration with Korean Development Institute of Public Policy & Management (KDI School) has offered following fully funded training / scholarship programmes, for the Government employees of Pakistan:
I. Master of Public Policy in Public Management (MPP/PM)
The details of the subject training programme are as under:
What scholarship covers:
· Tuition fee & additional financial aid to cover housing, meals and other living expenses.
· Provide world class professional education to develop future leaders in the public sectors;
· Contribute to improve policy making through high quality research and public service;
· Promote international cooperation by sharing Korea’s development experience with the global community.
· Be Government Officials
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent for Master’s program
· Master’s Degree or equivalent for Ph.D program
· Work Experience Recommended
· Have a sufficient command of both spoken and written English
General Admission Requirements:
· Submit Two Copies, One Original and one photocopy.
· Application form (duly filled in)
· Proforma for Foreign Training
· Surety Bonds/Undertaking.
· Statement of purpose.
· Official Transcript from undergraduate institution.
· Certificate diploma from undergraduate institution.
· Official transcript from graduate institution.
· Certificate diploma from graduate institution
· Two recommendations
· Two Photo (3cm X 4 cm)
· Copy of Passport
· Certificate of TOEFL or IELTS Score (if available)
· Employment verification (if available)
· Research Proposal
Important Points to Remember:
· All the documents must be prepared in English
· All documents must be original.
· Copies will only be accepted if each page is marked with an official stamp.
· Submitted documents become the property of the KDI School and will not be returned.
· Applicants may only apply for one scholarship and multiple applications will invalidate candidacy.
Application form for the subject training / scholarship programmes may be downloaded by clicking the link Foreign Trainings under the Highlights section of EAD’s website www.ead.gov.pk or KDI Website www.kdischool.ac.kr
How to Make Application Package:
1. Fill One KDI application form and attach documents, as mentioned above.
2. Make 2 sets of the KDI application (One Original and one copy of original).
3. Fill only one HEC application form and attach the same documents with HEC form also. Click here to download HEC Application Form.
4. Attach the proof of permission from your employer or send your application through proper channel, within the deadline.
5. Only application which are properly stapled / pinned and forwarded through proper channel will be entertained.
6. Send the application package to the following address before 30th September 2010:
Asif Kaleem Malik,
Project Manager (FFSP/KDI)
1st Floor COMSATS Building,
Higher Education Commission,
NOTE: Incomplete/late submission of the documents, application without permission of the employer or not submitted through proper channel, application from non-government applicant will not be accepted. Moreover, any deliberate provision of wrong information on the part of the candidate shall be viewed seriously.