How To Apply
- Read carefully the course details , details mentioned in Other related information page and documents required for a particular program in which you want to apply.
- Fill the HEC application form.
- Attach the print of page of course details, in which documents requirements is mentioned, with the HEC application form.
- Fill TICA’s Scholarship Application form by using computer. No hand written form will be accepted.
- Attach all the documents required, as mentioned in each course details, with the TICA application form. The certificates / degrees / transcripts must be in English language.
- Fill Medical Form, get it signed / verified by an authorized physician and attach it with TICA scholarship application form.
Note: By hand submission of application package will not be entertained. You are required to send the application package as per requirements mentioned above before 10-12-2009, to the address mentioned below.
Where to send Application Package?
1. Incomplete applications / hand written applications / applications with missing documents (not in accordance with requirements mentioned in each course detail) will not be processed.
2. Send completely filled application forms (TICA scholarship form and HEC application form), with no documents missing, before 10-12-2009 at the address in contact area.
NOTE: Applications received to the Higher Education Commission (HEC) will be forwarded to the Royal Thai Embassy, Islamabad. HEC is only facilitating the applicants in sending their application package to Royal Thai Embassy, Islamabad.
This scholarship scheme is closed.