a) The tentative date for NTS test is 5th June 2011. Roll No. slips will be available online only and applicants are advised to download their Roll No. slips from HEC and NTS website (www.hec.gov.pk/balochistan-fata/fc and www.nts.org.pk) after 25th May 2011.
· b) It is mandatory for you to have a valid email address otherwise your form can be considered INCOPMLETE. In case you don’t have email account, please create immediately on yahoo /gmail /hotmail (this facility is free of cost). Most of the future correspondence will be done through email. Do not change your E-mail address and frequently check your emails. Sometimes our emails are transferred to Junk/Bulk Mail folders, therefore check these folders as well.
· c) The candidates are strictly advised to keep visiting HEC web site www.hec.gov.pk/balochistan-fata/fc for updates and other information, any development/ progress will be available on our website.
· d) The candidates who have studied in the institutions located within the districts of Balochistan or Agency or FRs of FATA fall under the category BALOCHISTAN IN and FATA IN respectively. Those who have studied in the institutions outside Balochistan and FATA/FRs fall under BALOCHISTAN OUT and FATA OUT category respectively.
· e) The data of scholars (Name, CNIC, Domicile and category of FATA In / Out and Balochistan In/Out) will be printed on Roll Number Slips. In case of any discrepancy in the record, the candidates are advised to write an email at email@example.com along with the proof of the changes desired.
· f) List of selected candidates will be placed on HEC website: www.hec.gov.pk/balochistan-fata/fc .
g) Application forms should reach the undersigned during office hours i.e. 03:00 pm on Monday 16th May 2011, apllication forms received after last date will not be considered
Waqas Ahmed Chaudhry
(Balochistan and FATA)
Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad
Ph # 051-90808122 & 051-90808057, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org