Chambers Dictionary defines a plagiarist as a kind of thief –
“one who steals the thoughts or writings of others and gives them out as his [sic] own”.
When this is also used for gain – in the University to gain credits for a module or modules – then an additional dimension of dishonesty is added.
Black List of Faculty Members
(Faculty members/Scholars are Black Listed on the grounds that respective University has not taken appropriate action against them as per Plagiarism Policy. Black Listed faculty members are not eligible for any financial benefit till their case is concluded.)
Dr. Jalal Uddin Noori
||University of Karachi
|A book by Dr. Qahtan Abdur Rahman Aldauri, Associate Professor at University of Baghdad|
|Mr. Aijaz Ahmed Gujjar
||Islamia University, Bahawalpur
1. "Important School Quality Indicators and their Impact on Student Performance" assignment of Mr. Muhammad Shakir reproduced by the accused and is available at http://www.articlesbase.com/childhood-education-articles/the-quality-indicators-for-school-education-4087857.html
2. "Team Management" assignment of Mr. Muhammad Shakir was reproduced by the accused and is available at http://www.articlesbase.com/college-and-university-articles/importance-of-team-management-4087869.html
Ms. Shabnum Sharif,
Graduate of AJK University
|Department of Soil Sciences.
||University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir, Mipur
||Ms. Shabnum Sharif has published a paper which is from the thesis of Ms. Memona Khan|
1.Dr. Abdul Sattar Almani
2. Muhammad Aslam Kamboh,
3. Muhammad Aslam Chaudhry
|Department of Educational Management
||University of Sindh, Jamshoro
1. Market oriented Education: Business Education in Pakistan-Case Study of Hyderabad/Jamshoro
2. Alleviation of Poverty through use of Information and Communication Technologies
3. Coperal punishment across nations: its nature and effects
4. The origin and growth of teacher and teacher education in the Indo-Pakistan subcontinent.
5. Communication Barrier in Pakistani School
6. Attributes of Teacher Effectiveness
7. School Based Management: Views from public and private school headmasters in Pakistan
The authors have copied much of the material from various books/sources without properly quoting.
|Dr. Muhammad Sher
||Department of Computer Science
||International Islamic University, Islamabad
||Pulbished a paper which is declared as Level one Plagiarism by IEEE and it is copied from "Application of Error-Control Coding" by Daniel J Costello Jr. Fellow IEEE et al. |
Mr. Muneer Ahmed, DD(QA), Email: email@example.com Phone: 051-90801104
Skype Id: muneer.mirjat