The admission is open under Commonwealth scholarship in United Kingdom for 2019. Basic eligibility requirements are as follow:
To apply for these scholarships, you must:
- Be a Pakistani/AJ&K national & permanent resident of Pakistan/AJ&K
- Should hold full-time university teaching faculty positions at the time of application in the institution to which candidates intend to return and serve upon completion of their studies.
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2019
- By closing date of application, must hold a first class/first Division Master's degree complete in all aspects in relevant postgraduate qualification (18 years MS/MPhil degree) in the relevant field of study.
- Not have any third division throughout your academic career and maximum of two second divisions are allowed but candidate must not have second division in the terminal (MS/MPhil) last degree.
- Must apply under one of the themes as mentioned above and on the CSC website and candidate's field of study must be in line with future development needs of Pakistan.
- NOT be registered for a PhD, or an MPhil leading to a PhD, at a UK university before September/October 2019
- Be financially unable to afford study in the United Kingdom without this scholarship.