HEC Library serves research scholars, teachers and students and also provides services to HEC employees. The full texts of more than 9000 theses are available online on the HEC website (www.eprints.hec.gov.pk) where users have the option to retrieve information by subject, title, name of researcher, year and name of the university.
The HEC Library also provides its users with the facility of Current Contents Services (CSS) and it plays a pivotal role to provide full access of National Digital Library Resources. Turnitin facility for plagiarism purpose has also been started for the scholars.
The purpose of the HEC Library:
- To facilitate HEC employees and scholars of universities.
- To provide current and back volumes of national and international journals.
- To provide access of digital library resources.
- To provide archive of journals.
- To provide Turnitin facility for plagiarism.
- To provide the access to thesis online and also in hard form (few).
- To provide the facility of Ulrich's International Periodical directory.