The Higher Education Commission (HEC) facilitates institutions of higher learning in Pakistan. HEC requires the services of a dynamic and high caliber professional of international eminence and proven ability for the post of Executive Director (ED), HEC, on contract basis. Result-oriented professionals, willing to work under a demanding time-schedule and high standards of performance are encouraged to apply. The prescribed qualification, experience, age limit and other terms of appointment are given below.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
BS/M.A/M.Sc. degree (16 years education) in any discipline. PhD would be preferable but is not required. A minimum of 20 years work experience in government, private sector, civil society or the higher education sector, including at least five years' experience at a senior management level. Significant academic leadership experience is preferable. A creative consensus builder with the capacity to listen and to build an efficient management team. An excellent recruiter of personnel. Experience with management of complex administrative and financial organizations.
Pay Scale: MP-I
Tenure of Contract: 04 years
Salary and perquisite package:
Basic Pay: Rs. 433,950 – 33,000 – 532,950 House Rent: Rs. 101,000 – 142,000
Utilities: Rs. 19,650 – 24,300
Monetized value of Transport Facility:
MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT: 60 Years
*experience means experience gained after obtaining the minimum required qualification*.
- Applicants are required to apply online at http://careers.hec.gov.pk within fifteen (15) days from the date of publication. Incomplete / late applications will not be entertained.
- Part time, honorary, apprentice and internee experience will not be counted towards the minimum experience required.
- HEC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Those already in government service should apply through proper channel. In case of selection, the candidate will have to resign or seek retirement before joining in the light of Government of Pakistan, Finance Division (Regulations Wing)'s O.M. No. 3(10) R-4/2000 dated 08.05.2001.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.
- HEC reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.
Deputy Director (HRM)
Higher Education Commission,
Sector H-9, Islamabad
Phone No: 051-90401424
For technical / IT assistance, please contact;