Applicants are invited from Pakistani nationals
to fill the following positions, on merit, under the project “Higher Education
Development in Pakistan (HEDP)" on contract basis:
Project Manager, Higher Education Management
Information System (HEMIS) (05 Positions)
Term of employment
for a period of one (01) year, extendable on the basis of satisfactory performance
Salary and other
PPS-10 (Rs. 250,000, all
Master’s/Bachelor’s (16 years of
education) specializing in ICT/Computer Engineering/Computer
Sciences/Information Management with at least ten (10) years post
qualification relevant experience in leading and managing the provision of
ICT services, ideally in the Higher Education domain and ERP implementation
and operations. (Detail TORs on HEC
- Please apply online through: https://careers.hec.gov.pk within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement. Please do not send hard copies of application, CV or documents.
- Selection will be made as per HEC polices and procedures.
- Those in government service should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained.
- Experience means the experience gained after obtaining the minimum required qualification.
- Part time, honorary, apprentice, or internee experience will not be considered.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
- HEC is an equal opportunity employer.
- HEC reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.
Wajid Ali Saleem
Assistant Director, HRM
Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad
Phone no. 051-90401415
For technical /IT assistance, please contact