Applications are invited from Pakistani/AJK nationals to fill the following regular positions in the Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan:
|Name of Post & BPS||Age Limit||Qualification & Experience|
Assistant Attestation Officer (BPS-16)
Merit = 1
Punjab = 3
Sindh (R) = 1
KPK = 1
Bachelor's/Associate Degree (14 years) with 05 years service as Assistant in any Government/Semi-Government Organisation/Autonomous Bodies
Advance use of MS-Office is must.
- Please apply online through: https://careers.hec.gov.pk within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Please do not send hard copies of application, CV or documents.
- Full details of the position can also be seen at the HEC careers website.
- Application processing fee @ Rs. 600/- may be deposited in the online A/C No. 17427900133401 of HEC maintained for the purpose in Habib Bank Ltd. and receipt may be uploaded on the HEC website https://careers.hec.gov.pk
- Those in government service should apply through proper channel.
- Five (05) years general age relaxation has already been included. Further age relaxation will be given as per Government rules.
- Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained.
- Experience means experience gained after obtaining the minimum required qualification
- Part time, honorary, apprentice, or internee experience will not be considered.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for interview.
- Interviews of eligible candidates can be arranged via audio/video conference.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test / interview. HEC reserves the right to increase or decrease number of positions and to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.
- HEC is equal opportunity employer.
For enquiries please contact:
Assistant Director (HRM)
Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad
Phone No: 051-90401423, Email: email@example.com
For technical/IT assistance, please call 051-111-119-432 Or 0334-1119432