of Saudi Arabia has announced fully funded scholarships for Pakistani
students to study at the level of Diploma, Bachelors, Masters, and PhD
in the Kingdom. Students residing in Pakistan and legal resident of
Kingdom both can apply for these scholarships.
Procedure to apply for Scholarships
- Instruction in URDU please click here.
- Students must apply directly on the respective Saudi's university website/ online portal.
university has its own eligibility criteria and application time frame.
Students need to consult website for eligibility criteria of each
- The scholarships are offered at diploma, bachelors, masters and PhD Level.
scholarships are offered for almost all discipline, political science,
Law, Education, Administration, Economics, Engineering, computer
science, Agriculture, Arabic/ Islamic studies and Media sciences.
- These scholarships are offered by 25 universities in the Kingdom as given below.
university is authorized to enroll only 5 percent international
students except Princess Noor Binte Abdul Rehman university for girls,
Riyadh and Jamia Islamia Madinah Munawara. The admission percentage of
Princess Noor Binte Abdul Rehman university for girls, Riyadh on
scholarship is 8 percent, whereas Jamia Islamia Madinah Munawara grants
admission on scholarships 85 percent of total seats.
will forward the application to the Saudi Ministry of education which
decides the final award of scholarships to eligible applicants.
- Applicants should share copy of the submitted application on the official email of the embassy of Pakistan, Riyadh Pahrepriyad@mofa.gov.pk for follow up with Ministry of Education, Saudi Arabia and respective university for grant of scholarships.
- Applicant must be a Pakistani or AJK national.
percent students will be awarded scholarship from Pakistan. Whereas 25
percent scholarships will be given to Pakistani students residing in the
- Male and female both can apply for these scholarships.
applicant should be between 17 to 25 years for Bachelor programme, must
be below 30 years for Master programme and less than 35 for PhD
programme on closing date of the application portal of respective
- The selected applicants will join the respective programme in September /October each year in Saudi Arabia.
- The applicant must not be holding any other scholarship at the time of availing Saudi scholarship.
- The applicant must not have any criminal record.
- The applicant must not have been suspended from any educational institution on disciplinary or any other valid ground.
- Any other requirement set by the respective Saudi University or Saudi Government.
Benefits of Scholarship
- The scholarship covers free lodging.
- 03 months furnishing allowance on arrival in KSA for married scholars.
- Return air ticket.
- Free medical for the students and his/her family, if married.
- 3 Months graduation allowance for shipment of books.
- Subsidized meal at the campus.
- Sports & recreational activities on the campus, support for dependents and travel expenses.
allowance, a monthly allowance of 900 Saudi Riyal (SR) will be given to
science students and 850 SR to humanities students.
List of universities
Applicants are advised to visit respective university website for admission details low:
|S. No. ||Name of universities||Website|
|1. ||Jeddah university||www.uj.edu.sa|
|2. ||Bisha university||www.ub.edu.sa|
|3. ||Umm-al-Qura university||www.uqu.edu.sa|
|4. ||Islamic university||www.iu.edu.sa|
|5. ||Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic university||www.iu.edu.sa|
|6. ||Kind Saud universit||www.ksu.edu.sa|
|7. ||King Abdual Aziz university||www.kau.edu.sa|
|8. ||Hafar al Batin university||www.uhb.edu.sa|
|9. ||King Faisal university||www.kfu.edu.sa|
|10. ||King Khalid university||www.portal.kku.edu.sa|
|11. ||Qassim university||www.qu.edu.sa|
|12. ||Taibah university||ww.taibahu.edu.sa|
|13. ||Taif university||www.tu.edu.sa|
|14. ||Hail university||www.uoh.edu.sa|
|15. ||Jazan university||www.nu.edu.sa|
|16. ||Al Jouf university||www.ju.edu.sa|
|17. ||Al Baha university||www.prtal.bu.edu.sa|
|18. ||Tabuk university||www.ut.edu.sa|
|19. ||Najran university||www.nu.edu.sa|
|20. ||Northern border university||www.nbu.edu.sa|
|21. ||Princess Nora university||www.pnu.edu.sa|
|22. ||Imam Abdulrahman university||www.iau.edu.sa|
|23. ||Prince Sattam bin Abdual Aziz university||www.psau.edu.sa|
|24. ||Shaqra university||www.sa.edu.sa|
|25. ||Majmah university||www.mu.edu.sa|
HEC has only announced this scholarship program received through
diplomatic channel. Potential applicants are advised to apply online on
websites of Saudi universities and forward the downloaded application
form to Pakistani's embassy, Riyadh Pahrepriyad@mofa.gov.pk
for follow up with Ministry of Education, Saudi Arabia for grant of
scholarships. All related queries for subject program shall directly be
asked from respective Saudi university.