Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals to fill the following position, on merit, under the project “Higher Education Development in Pakistan (HEDP)" on contract basis:
Programme Specialist – Financial Management
Term of employment
Initially for a period of one (01) year, extendable on the basis of satisfactory performance and requirement
Basic Pay: Rs. 127,050 – 18,150 – 181,500
House Rent: Rs. 33,000 – 44,000
Utilities: Rs. 5,775 – 8,250
Monetized Value of Transport Facility: Rs. 65,060
PhD with minimum six (06) years post qualification relevant experience.
Mater's/Bachelor's (16 years education) with minimum eight (08) years post qualification relevant experience. (Detail ToRs on HEC website)
- Click here for the Job Description of the position
- Please apply online through: https://careers.hec.gov.pk within 15 days from the publication date of the advertisement. Please do not send hard copies of the application, CV, or documents.
- Selection will be made as per HEC policies and procedures.
- Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained.
- Experience means the experience gained after obtaining the minimum required qualification.
- Part time, honorary, apprentice, or internee experience will not be considered.
- Interview of eligible candidates residing outside the Islamabad/Rawalpindi region and vicinity will be conducted online via Audio/Video conferencing at the nearest possible location of the candidates (Karachi, Lahore, Quetta & Peshawar).
- Only eligible candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
- HEC is an equal opportunity employer.
- HEC reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.
Assistant Director (HRM)
Higher Education Commission, Sector
Ph: 051-90401426, 90401411
For Technical/IT assistance, please
contact: (051) 111-119-432, (0334) 111-9432