President of Uzbekistan, H.E. Mr. Shavkat Mirziyoyev, has awarded 85 educational grants for graduate programs at “Silk Road International University of Tourism and Cultural Heritage in Samarkand", out of which 5 grants are available to brilliant students from Pakistan for fall semester 2023.
Available filed for the master's degree Program:
- Logistics in tourism
- Tourism (by field of activity)
- Museum studies
- Management of cultural heritage
- Creative industry
Requirement/Required Documents for Application:
- Identity Card/Passport.
- Bachelor's Degree/Diploma
- CV of applicant with necessary details (contacts and email of applicant for further connection).
- Language proficiency certificate (IELTS-6.0, CEFR-B2. TOEFL Ibm-72 score)
- Essay (Plans after graduation, on the topic of “contributing to the development of tourism of the SCO countries")
Application Procedure for the Fall Semester:
- Application Submission deadline is 1st July 2023.
- Online interview of applicants will start from 1st to 15th of July 2023.
- Based on admission decision, additional tests could be requested from the applicant.
- Result announcement will begin from 16th to 20th July 2023.
- Visa application process will start from 2oth of July 2023.
- Enrollment to university will start from 4th of September 2023.
Contact Details of Focal Person:
Focal person Ms. Irina Muhamednazarova, head of department of international students and teachers at following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly prepare the advertisements of both cases by March 15. In case of further information, do contact.