- Curriculum vitae on the standard format, including:
A Statement of Purpose (of no more than 150 words). As you write your statement of purpose, following points can help you. Use clear and strong writing skills with accurate grammar and punctuation.
- Clear articulation of your goals and interests related to teaching and learning at HEIs in Pakistan.
- Evidence of previous experience and success in teaching and research through one or two concrete examples.
- Interest and relevance of IPFP to your professional goals and interest.
- Your expectations of the Program and contributions you can make to IPFP program.
- A list of publications (online link to the publications is mandatory).
- Abstract of PhD dissertation
Scanned copies of the following:
- PhD degree
- Other degrees or certificates (Bacherlors and/or Masters)
- Three letters of reference, including one from the PhD supervisor. Applicants who obtained their PhD from another country must submit at least one letter of reference from an international referee.
- HEC scholars must submit an NOC from the HEC scholarship section.
- Selection of test centre for pre-assessment test.
- Deposit Slip of PKR 3000/- non-refundable application fee in the favour of Director General Finance, HEC, in the account number 1742-79001334-01, Habib Bank Limited.
Important Note: All Applicants are required to post the hard copy (printed application form) along with photograph, copy of requirite documents and original fee deposit slip at the address given in the advertisement.
Procedure for Selection and Placement
The following are the key steps in the process of selection and placement of IPFP Fellows:
- Submission of complete application on the HEC portal.
- Preliminary scrutiny of the applications to ensure conformity with the eligibility criteria.
- Pre-assessment test for eligible applicants.
- Declaration of pre-assessment result on HEC/NAHE website
- Participation in a training program, the National Faculty Development Program (NFDP), organized by NAHE (National Academy of Higher Education) for applicants who achieve a minimum score i.e. 50% in the pre-assessment test.
- Announcement of the list of successful graduates of the NFDP.
- Circulation of the list of successful NFDP graduates to all public/private sector universities and HEIs, post-graduate colleges of federal government, AJK government, and provincial governments and public sector R&D organizations.