National Academy of Higher Education (NAHE), Higher Education Commission (HEC), Islamabad designed a three weeks National Faculty Development Program (NFDP) for early career/newly inducted Lecturers/Assistant Professor of Public Sector HEIs of Pakistan.
National Faculty Development Program (NFDP) is a three-week learning program to accelerate the transfer of essential knowledge, skills, and attitudes in three dimensions of a successful career as a faculty member: (1) teaching and learning, (2) applied research, and (3) professional practice.
- Inspire teachers to create effective teaching and learning environment that caters for the achievement of learning outcomes and needs of learners.
- Equip new faculty members with the strategies and tools to overcome the challenges of learners and develop skills in lesson planning and delivery
- Enable faculty members for utilizing conventional, virtual and blended modes of learning utilizing technology.
- Provide a foundation and development plan for new faculty members to be involved in assessment and evaluation of students' learning
- Advance a research culture for meeting the societal development needs of tomorrow with rigorous and impactful research.
- Motivate novice faculty members to engage in life-long learning in the continuous pursuit of academic quality.
- Effective Learning
- Effective Teaching
- Course Design
- Lesson Planning
- Assessment & Evaluation
- Lesson Delivery
- Technology in classroom
- Learning Management System
- Grant Writing
- Publishing Research
- Launching Your Career