Following procedure will be followed:
- HEC would provide the eligibility criteria for admission in MS/M.Phil. and PhD degree program in selected Pakistani universities. The eligibility criteria is mentioned below.
- The students would apply through nominating agency, i.e. the Deputy Permanent Delegate, UNESCO by mentioning the name of Pakistani universities (1st, 2nd & 3rd choice) and disciplines/choices where she/he wish to get admission (List of Pakistani universities attached).
- The Deputy Permanent Delegate, UNESCO would make the nomination / selection of students as per the eligibility criteria in coordination with HEC/respective University after meeting their admission bench marks (percentage). The data of nominated students will be shared with HEC. Nomination would be on competitive basis on highest academic merit.
- The applicant would be required to complete all requisite documents for university admission process.
- HEC would facilitate and coordinate with the student through UNESCO office for their enrollment in respective Pakistani universities in relevant discipline. HEC would share the list of nominated students with selected Pakistani universities for securing acceptance/provisional admission as per their choices. The received nominations would be forwarded to respective universities keeping in view the preference pledged by Applicants, for placement as per eligibility & merit criteria of the university.
- After completion of all documentation, HEC would issue NOC for academic purposes only in favour of finally selected student to study in Pakistan.
- HEC HRD Division will coordinate with respective embassies, ministries including Foreign Office, Ministry of Interior and concerned Agencies for completing all formalities.
- Finally selected students would be enrolled in public sector universities by considering their admission choices (1st, 2nd & 3rd) at Pakistani universities.
Mode of Applying:
The Deputy Permanent Delegate, UNESCO will coordinate with HEC and advertise the scholarship amongst the SID States. The students of these countries will compete for award of scholarship, as per the eligibility criteria mentioned below in coordination with HEC.