- Applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan/AJ&K.
- Must be between the age of 18-22 years for Undergraduate programs, for which they are applying for admission and the age limit should not exceed from 35 years for postgraduate Master's (18 years) and PhD programs on January 15, 2021. In case of PhD programs, for full time employees of public sector Universities, Colleges and R&D organizations the maximum age shall be extended up to 40 years (on last day of deadline) subject to provision of No Objection Certificate (NOC).
- The applicant must have completed HSSC/Intermediate or equivalent for application in Bachelor's (Undergraduate Program) and One-Tier Master's degree.
- The applicant must have completed 16 years Bachelors/or equivalent Degree for application in Master's (Postgraduate Program).
- The applicant must have completed 18 years Degree/or equivalent for application in PhD Program.
- The applicant must fill all the fields of the Hungary application form and HEC application form and no column or field should be left unfilled.
- Certificates/Transcript/Degrees to be attached must be attested by the attesting authorities such as IBCC and HEC. Equivalence of O & A level from IBCC is mandatory.
- It is the sole responsibility of student(s) applying for any professional degree (Medical, Engineering, Nursing, Architecture, Law, Veterinary Medicine etc.) to first get confirmed its accreditation from the respective Councils i.e. Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC), Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC), Pakistan Council for Architects and Town Planners (PCATP), Pakistan Bar Council (PBC), Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council (PVMC) etc.
- IELTS/TOEFL scores as required, where applicable.
- All applicants must submit medical certificate of satisfactory health condition (issued not earlier than 15 November 2020, a written certificate from a physician to prove that the applicant does not have the following illnesses: AIDS, Hepatitis A, B, C or any other epidemic conditions)
- In case of final selection, applicants will have to submit a bond on legal paper to HEC that he/she will not change discipline after final award of scholarship, and immediately after completion of his/her degree, he/she will return back to Pakistan to serve the country for a period as prescribed by the HEC. In case of failure to do so, HEC reserves the right to recover from candidate or his/her guarantor, a penalty amount as prescribed/decided by the HEC.
- Applicants must fulfill all other requirements set by host Hungarian university/Tempus Public Foundation/Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- In case of final selection, candidate has to submit a bond agreement.
Applications will not be considered in the following cases:
- Hungarian citizens (including those with dual citizenships)
- Applications misrepresenting any information, even if the misrepresentation is pointed out after the scholarship is awarded