Please send two sets of CGI application form in a separate spiral binding along-with following documents:
- Statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
- Attested copies of all Academic Degrees & Transcripts
- Letter of Recommendation
- Medical certificate
- Certificate of English Proficiency (preferably TOEFL, IELTS)
The above documents must be in proper spiral binding and one copy of HEC application form with bank deposit slip (in original) separately on or before 31st October, 2016 on the address given below:
Notification of the Award
Successful applicants will be notified of the outcome by the CGI in February 2017.
- All nominations from Pakistan will be routed via HEC.
- No Application documents mentioned above will be returned whether the application is successful or not.
- HEC will shortlist eligible applicants on the basis of selection criteria defined by CGI, highest academic merit, provincial/regional quota and the number of scholarship slots allocated for Pakistani students by CGI.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will NOT be accepted. The recommendation of nominating agency i.e. HEC will be final and binding.
- Please note that HEC has facilitation role in nomination process, as final selection will be made by the donor country. Further, HEC will have no financial liability regarding this scholarship.