The Deadline to apply has expired.
HEC invites applications from Pakistani/AJK for Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship Program (Academic Year 2017). The scholarships are offered for Master's Degree (18 years education) in the following fields of study:
Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, and Chemical Biology
All awards will be made on the basis of the academic merit, potential of the candidate, Provincial Quota and the likely impact of the work on the development of Pakistan.
- Scholarships are open to the eligible applicants who is under 30 years of age and hold a Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Genetics, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences.
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology, Nursing, Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Applicants from other related fields may apply, preference will be given to above fields.
- Have at least 1 year of scientific laboratory research experiences
- Applicants must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized test of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Applicants must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
Field of Study:
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Biology
The scholarship will cover tuition and other academic fees, round-trip airfare, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance and others.
The award is tenable for a period of 2 years, subject to an annual review of the scholar's satisfactory progress.