The shortlisted applicants will be called to appear before Scholarship Management Committee of relevant university headed by respective Vice Chancellor/Rector.
Applicants are advised to prepare five sets of documents (arranged in following order) in spiral binding, duly flagged, to be presented before the committee:
- Printed & Signed application form
- Updated C.V
- Statement of Purpose for MS/M.Phil Scholarship
- Research Proposal for PhD Scholarship
- Copy of educational documents (in descending order)
- Abstract of Publication (if any)
Please note that candidates without complete set of documents will not be allowed to proceed to interviews. The venue, date and time of interviews will be conveyed via email as and when finalized.
In order to print application form, please clear cache of your web browser and open "Dashboard" of your e-portal account. From the list of submitted applications print application submitted for "Overseas Faculty Development Program".