SOP's for Change of University

Documents required from Old University (University to be left);

  • No object certificate for change of University
  • Up to date Utilization Report
  • Total number of credit hours studied.
  • Progress report


Documents required from New University (University to be joined);

  • Total number of Credit hours acceptance at University.
  • Consent of HEC approved Supervisor ( The student supervisor ratio must be according  to HEC Quality Assurance criteria)
  • Supervisor Profile as per HEC format
  • Department Profile as per HEC format
  • The department in which the student is enrolled should have at least 3 PhD Faculty members  out of which 02 must be HEC approved Supervisors.
  • Total number of PhD students has to be rational compared to the total number of available PhDs in the Department. 
  • Date of joining the classes