The selection for the award is provisional. The candidates must fulfill the following criteria for final selection.
1. Merit is prepared based on the Entry test conducted by HEC.
- Cut off merit for MBBS fully funded 70
- Cut off merit for MBBS Partial Funded 69
- Cut off merit for Engineering Fully Funded 50
- Cut off merit for general subjects fully funded 60
- Cut off merit for general subjects partial funded 57
- MS/PhD 50
2. MBBS/BDS and Engineering students must obtain minimum 65% score in twelfth grade(A Level, HSSC) as per Pakistan equivalency system of IBBC Pakistan to fulfill PMC and PEC regulations..
3. General subject candidates will provide 60% Marks result in A Level (12 years education) as per Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC), Islamabad for final selection.
4. Minimum CGPA/Percentage required for MS us 60%/2.5 CGPA in undergraduate degree.
5. Minimum CGPA required for PhD studies is 3 CGPA at MS level.
4. Students who do not fulfill the above conditions, their provisional award will be cancelled, and the offer will be made to the waiting list student on merit.
5. you are required to submit acceptance of the award by 12 September, 2022 on email firstname.lastname@example.org , failure to do so will result in cancellation of the offer of award of scholarship and the award will be offered to next in line.
6. Fully funded scholarship will cover tuition fee, hostel charges, books allowance and maintenance allowance.
7. Partially funded scholarship will cover tuition fee only.
8. University admission will be confirmed after acceptance of award.
Enter your Application ID (last digits e.g. 9191) to View Provisional Merit List