- Applicant must be citizen of Pakistan/AJK
- Must be between the ages of 18-25 for undergraduate programmes on closing date of application.
- Age should not exceed from 35 years for candidates who are applying for Master/Postgraduate programmes on closing date of application.
- The applicant must have completed 12 years education HSSC/Intermediate or equivalent for application to 04 year Bachelor Program.
- The applicant must have completed 16 years education or (04 years) Bachelors/equivalent Degree for application to Postgraduate Masters Program.
- Certificates/Transcript/Degrees to be attached must be attested by the attesting authorities such as IBCC and HEC. Equivalence of O & A level is mandatory by IBCC.
- Non-criminal record certificate issued by police.
- The applicant must provide health certificate with his application (check requirement of donor)
- IELTS/TOEFL scores are required, where applicable (check university/donor requirement)
Applicants must fulfil other requirements set by concerned university/funding body. For details visit http://mfa.gov.bn/Pages/bdgs/bdgs2022.aspx