Please note that at the time of submission of HEC online application, no hard copy of any document is required to be sent to HEC on or before the deadline. However, candidates are advised in their own interest to keep ready hard copies of all documents including HEC online application form along with all educational copies of documents, as mentioned below.
After online submission of applications, HEC will ask through email to only shortlisted candidates to submit two sets of following documents stapled in spiral binding separately with HEC online application form as under:
- Attested copies of applicant and father's CNIC.
- Attested copies of Passport & Domicile.
- Copy of HEC online submitted form.
- All educational degrees & Transcripts from matric to last terminal degree attested by HEC & IBCC.
- Attested copies of valid registration with Pakistan Engineering Council Islamabad.
- Two recommendation letters in original.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Two copies of applicant's statement of purpose.
- Detailed CV of the candidate.
- Original health/fitness certificate not older than 03 months.
- Non-criminal record from police Department.
- In case of employment, No Objection Certificate (NOC) from applicant's employer will be required from short listed candidates.
- Certified English Translations of supporting documents (i.e. certificates, testimonials, transcripts) must be submitted for documents that are not in English.
- Hard Copies of the applications are not required at this stage. By-hand or incomplete applications shall NOT be entertained in any case.