Basic requirements are as follow:
- Applicant must be citizen of Pakistan/AJK
- Must have completed Bachelor of Engineering (BSc./BE) degree in Civil Engineering or relevant field of Transportation Engineering with 1st Division.
- Must have valid registration as Registered/Professional Engineer with Pakistan Engineering Council.
- Less than 35 years age with sound health (on last date of closing of application)
- In case of employment, No Objection Certificate (NOC) from applicant's employer will be required from short listed candidates.
- Must fill all the fields of HEC application form (Online) and no column or field should be left unfilled. All applicants must fulfil the basic eligibility requirements of CRBC China, and SEU China.
- Minimum 02 years of professional working experience in the similar sector (including infrastructure like transportation, highway, railway and water & power etc.), applicant who possesses the similar study and working experience with the applied program shall be considered in priority;
- English Proficiency, i.e. IELTS/TOEFL score as per requirement of Chinese University.
- Applicants must have career development potential in this sector and intent to promote the friendly cooperation between Pakistan and China.