- Submit the online HEC application form available at HEC eportal at http://eportal.hec.gov.pk website and retain its printed copy.
- To apply at Chinese web portal please click the link http://www.csc.edu.cn/ or www.campuschina.org
- For detail instructions about Chinese Govt. Scholarship and applying procedure please follow the link http://pk.chineseembassy.org/eng/zbgx/cultureservice/t1722142.htm and fill the Chinese online application carefully.
- Submit Fees of Rs.300/- in favour of HEC through HBL online facility. A separate bank Account No. 17427900133401 at HBL, H-9 Branch Islamabad is being maintained for online transfer of fee to HEC from any HBL branch across the country.
Hard Copies of the applications are not required at this stage. By-hand or incomplete applications shall NOT be entertained in any case.
Kindly note that HEC would forward nominations from Pakistan after shortlisting of potential candidates on merit through a test OR interview OR both. The decision of HEC will be final and binding. The deadline for Chinese Government Scholarship Program has been extended till 5:00 pm of January 13, 2020.
Please note that at the time of submission of HEC online application, no hard copy of any document is required to be sent to HEC on or before the deadline. However, candidates are advised in their own interest to keep ready hard copies of all documents including HEC online application form along with all educational copies of documents, as mentioned below.
After online submission of applications, HEC will ask through email to only shortlisted candidates to submit two sets of following attested documents stapled in spiral binding separately with HEC online application form as under:
- Copies of applicant and father's/Guardian's CNIC.
- Copy of applicant's Domicile.
- Copy of HEC online submitted form.
- All educational degrees & transcripts from matric to last terminal degree attested by HEC & IBCC.
- Chinese online application form
- Pre admission letter from Chinese Government Scholarship Universities (Not mandatory)
- Language qualification certificate. e.g., HSK certificates, IELTS or TOFEL report (Not mandatory)
- A photocopy of valid passport information page.
- Two recommendation letters in original. (for Masters & PhD only)
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Two copies of applicant's statement of purpose.
- Health/fitness certificate designed by the Chinese quarantine authority can be downloaded from here. The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take physical examination as the result is valid for only 6 months.
- Non-criminal record from police Department.
- In case of employment, No Objection Certificate (NOC) from applicant's employer will be required from short listed candidates.
- Certified English Translations of supporting documents (i.e. certificates, testimonials, transcripts) must be submitted for documents that are not in English.
- Hard Copies of the applications are not required at this stage. By-hand or incomplete applications shall NOT be entertained in any case.
Note: Applicants who don't have valid passports are advised to apply and get it before February, 2020 as it is mandatory to upload copy of passport at CSC portal.