The applicant must fulfill all the fields of the IUT Application Form and HEC application form (Online) and no column or field should be left unfilled:
Note: To avoid frustration at later stages, please only apply if you fulfill IUT criteria & if you can provide all required documents, as HEC will only forward applications complete in all aspects.
A) HEC Online Application:
- Please click here to apply: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa
- After registering and filling your profile, please select "Learning Opportunities Abroad" under "Scholarship and Grant" menu in left hand side panel of the online portal.
- Submit the online HEC application form. Save the copy for yourself.
B) IUT Application:
- Applicants applying for scholarship programs are advised not to pay any fee to IUT authorities at this stage of the application process.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will NOT be accepted.
- Email scan copy of your completely filled IUT application form (alongwith all required documents) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Write IUT Dhaka in subject line followed by HEC form application number, CNIC number & Name in email subject line. For example: Subject – IUT Dhaka, loa/17191, CNIC 12345617892, Ahmed haseeb
Documents required to be sent:
- Only One Set of printed HEC Application Form (no other documents to be attached with HEC application form)
- Applicants are required to send One set of IUT Application Form with supporting documents. (Attested copies of all educational documents from matric onwards viz. transcripts, certificates, degrees, IBCC equivalency (if applicable), CNIC, health certificate (with lab reports), proof of English language proficiency i.e. IELTS/TOEFL (if applicable) etc.
- Each Application set should be separate and must not be attached together.
- It is the sole responsibility of student(s) applying for any professional degree (viz. Medical, Engineering, Agriculture etc.) to first get confirmed its accreditation from the respective Councils i.e. Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC), Agriculture Council, Nursing Council etc.
- It is advised in your own interest not to apply if the respective council does not accredit your desired program.
- These programs are fully or partially funded, and the University may provide funding to the selected as per rule. There is no financial liability on part of Higher Education Commission Islamabad, Pakistan.
- HEC is only Facilitating Agency with no role in final selection and has no financial liability; Final Selection is to be made by the IUT Authorities
Where to send applications:
Send complete applications with all required documents as mentioned above at following address by 21-12-2020
Higher Education Commission
Sector H-9, Islamabad