- Please click here to apply: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa
- After registering and filling your profile, please select "Learning Opportunities Abroad" under "Scholarship and Grant" menu in left hand side panel of the online portal. After submission of the application, get its printed copy and Attach deposit slip of Rs. 300/- (in original) through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad. All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd.
- Submit the online HEC application form at http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa and get its printed copy.
- After filling HEC form, Carefully read instructions given on HEC website and fill New Zealand application form as per guidelines (Click here)
How to Send Hardcopy:
- Send HEC application from printed copy (fee deposit slip & along with supporting documents) and New Zealand application form (separate set) with attested copies of all educational documents from matric onwards viz. transcripts, certificates, degrees, IBCC equivalency, CNIC, research proposal, proof of English language proficiency i.e. IELTS/TOEFL etc.
All the applications for Masters/PhD without submitting both New Zealand Application form and online HEC form will not be entertained in any case.
Please send your hardcopies of applications on or before the deadline 24th March, 2020 (till close of office hours)
- Commonwealth New Zealand does not accept direct applications. All nominations from Pakistan will be routed via HEC.
- HEC endorses equal opportunity; therefore, females are encouraged to apply.
- HEC will shortlist eligible applicants based on i.e. highest academic and relevancy of candidate's selected field with Pakistan's future development needs (as identified by New Zealand as priority areas).
- By-hand applications, incomplete applications or applications received after the deadline will NOT be accepted. The recommendation of nominating agency i.e. HEC will be final and binding.
- Please note that HEC has facilitation role in nomination process, as final selection will be made by the donor country. Further, HEC will have no financial liability regarding this scholarship.
- In case of submitting false information at any stage, HEC reserves the rights to cancel and debar for all future scholarships as well as impose penalty, as decided by HEC.
Please send your hardcopies of applications on or before the deadline 24th March, 2020 (till close of office hours) on the address given below:
Learning Opportunities Abroad (LOA) Scholarship Cell
HRD Division, Higher Education Commission
Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
HEC Helpline: 051-111-119-432