To apply for these scholarships, you must:
- Be a Pakistani/AJ&K national & permanent resident of Pakistan/AJ&K.
- Age must not be more than 39 years for Masters & PhD at the time of application
- As at 31 March 2020 applicant must have completed at least 12 months of work experience as full-time (provide verified proof)
- Be available to start your academic studies in September/October 2020
- For Master Scholarship, candidate by closing date of application must hold a first class degree complete in all aspects in graduate qualification (16 years degree i.e. MSC/MA/MBA/BS/BBA etc) in the relevant field of study.
- For PhD Scholarship, candidate by closing date of application must hold a first class degree complete in all aspects in postgraduate qualification (17/18 years MS/MPhil degree) in the relevant field of study.
- Provide a verified copy of a document that is stamped and signed as a true copy of the original (all documents must be attested by issuing authority i.e. HEC, IBCC, PMDC etc)
New Zealand Requirements:
- I am not currently serving in the military.
- Within the last five years I have not had a New Zealand Scholarship terminated because of poor academic performance or breach of scholarship code of conduct.
- I expect to meet immigration requirements for a student visa to New Zealand.
- I expect to meet the academic entry requirements (including English language ability) for my planned scholarship study.
- I will be able to describe how the planned scholarship study I want to do will enable me to contribute to sustainable development in my home country.
- I am committed to returning to my home country for two years or more at the end of my scholarship to contribute to its development.
- Letter of Support (PhD students only) A letter from your proposed Supervisor stating they have been in contact with you regarding your proposed research. If you are shortlisted, you would be required to receive a formal offer of place from the institution, which would be subject to academic and language requirements. It is not required at application stage.
- Provide a verified copy/copies of a document that is stamped and signed as a true copy of the original. (The exact requirements for a verified document may vary depending on the institutions. As a general rule a document can be verified by the institution that originally issued it, a solicitor, a notary public, or a Justice of the Peace.)
How do I apply?
For information on the application process, visit How to apply for a New Zealand Scholarship