- In case of shortlisted candidates, copies of all educational documents and attested copies of CNIC, B-form, Domicile, IBCC equivalency certificate and HEC equivalency in case of foreign degree qualification must be submitted to HEC.
- A study plan or research proposal (800 words for Masters & 1500 words for PhD), copies of any research publication, language proficiency certificate or IELTS/TOEFL results, copy of valid ordinary passport (first two pages), attested copy of medical certificate from a Govt. hospital, will also be required from shortlisted candidates.
- Photocopy of the Physical Examination Record for Foreigners should be completed in English. (The original copy should be kept by the applicant.) The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Physical Examination Record for foreigners as per China' Govt. policy.
- The forms with incomplete records or without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicant are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take physical examination as the result is valid for only 6 months.
- Non-criminal Record (Police Clearance Certificate).
- Two academic references from last institution attended in Chinese or English language.
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal: Applicants must submit a written study plan or research
Proposal in English or Chinese, with a minimum of 800 words for Master degree and 1500 words for Doctoral degree. Copies of Research Achievements: Applicants can submit published research papers, award certificates or other documents to prove their achievement and ability in academic research.
- Certificate of English/Chinese Proficiency Level: Finally nominated candidates by HEC will be required IELTS, TOEFL or GRE as per Xi'an Jiaotong University requirement.
Application procedure and Enrollment:
The applicants must make sure to submit online application form at HEC online portal and Xi'an Jiaotong University online portal. HEC will shortlist candidates to donor agency for final selection.
DEADLINE to APPLY ONLINE 20th March, 2019