To apply for these fellowships, candidate must:
- Be a citizen of Pakistan/AJK.
- Be permanently resident in Pakistan/AJK and not a dual national.
- Be employed by a hospital affiliated to a university
- Be available to start your fellowship in the UK in January 2019
- Have qualified as a doctor between 1 October 2008 and 30 September 2011, or before 1 October 2003
- Have qualified at a medical school recognized by the World Directory of Medical Schools
- Have met the English language requirements of the General Medical Council (GMC) by 31 August 2018
- You will be expected to participate in clinical practice during your fellowship, and to register with the General Medical Council (GMC). If your proposed programme does not require this registration, your application will be considered ineligible.
- Be able to provide details of two (02) references.
- Must have valid registration with Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC).
- Applicants must obtain and submit to HEC a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from his/her employer and have commitment to return back to Pakistan at the end of fellowship and contribute in his/her areas of study
- Must fill all the fields of HEC application form (Online) and no column or field should be left unfilled. All applicants must fulfil the basic eligibility requirements of donor/participating university in UK
- Fluent English speaking capability IELTS scores as required by UK institutions.
- Applicants must have career development potential in this sector and intent to promote the friendly cooperation between Pakistan and UK.
The CSC aims to identify talented individuals who have the potential to make change. We are committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination, and encourage applications from a diverse range of candidates.