Following benefits will be given to the selected scholars;
- Health Care for the Students & for his family.
- Paying 2 Months Furnishing Allowance Stipend when he/she arrived.
- Paying 3 Months Graduation Allowance stipend for Shipping Books.
- Providing Cost Meals by the educational Institution.
- Proving Accommodation, educational, Social & Cultural Training & Round Airfare Travel Tickets will be given.
- No manual or incomplete applications on e-portal will be entertained. All applicants must apply online on HEC portal.
- Students can apply to any of the offered Programmes except health/medicine as per eligibility criteria. No dual programme application will be entertained. The recommendation of nominating agency i.e. HEC will be final and binding.
- HEC will shortlist eligible applicants on the basis of donor selection criteria, highest academic merit, written test/interview, provincial/regional quota policy and the number of scholarship slots allocated for Pakistani students.
- Please note that HEC has facilitation role in nomination process, as final selection will be made by the donor country/respective university. Further, HEC will have no financial liability regarding this scholarship.
- In case of submitting false information at any stage, HEC reserves the rights to cancel and debar for all future scholarships as well as impose penalty, as decided by HEC.
- Only apply online before the deadline of 31st January 2019, DO NOT send hardcopies of application forms or any other documents to HEC at this stage of application process.
- It is the sole responsibility of student(s) applying for any professional degree (viz. Medical, Engineering, Agriculture etc.) to first get confirmed its accreditation from the respective Councils i.e. Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC), Agriculture Council, & Nursing Council etc.