- For the convenience of applicants, Un-Official English Translation of French form is uploaded at Moroccan_Scholarship form.pdf. Download and fill AMCI application form available in French at fcf.pdf. Please note that AMCI application form is in French language but the applicant needs to fill his/her particulars in English language for consideration of HEC & AMCI.
- Apply through HEC online application portal i.e. http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa. Fill out the online application complete in all respect. After successful submission of the application form, get its printed copy and attach the payment receipt of Rs.300/- with HEC Application form only. All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd. A separate bank Account No. 17427900133401 at HBL, Sector H-9, Shalimar Branch, Islamabad is being maintained for online transfer of fee to HEC.
- HEC reserves the right to conduct interviews of initially shortlisted candidates.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will NOT be accepted. The recommendation of nominating agency i.e. HEC will be final and binding.
- All applicants should note that all nominations from Pakistan will be routed via HEC. Please send two sets of AMCI application form (French language form filled in English) along with required documents as mentioned at page-2 of the application form (PDF file), in Spiral binding and one copy of HEC application form with original fee receipt separately in Spiral binding, on or before, 16th August, 2019 on the address given below:
In-charge Learning Opportunities Abroad
HRD Division, Higher Education Commission
Sector H-8, Islamabad.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON MOROCCAN PUBLIC TRAINING INSTITUTIONS
Please visit the websites: