The Moroccan Agency of International Cooperation (AMCI) has offered scholarships to the Pakistani students for admission in the Moroccan Public Institutions of Higher, Technical and Vocational Education for the academic year 2019-20 in Bachelors, Masters and PhD. The deadlines of receipt of applications at HEC is 16th August, 2019. Since, this scholarship is offered by the Moroccan Government, hence, NO additional financial responsibility will be on part of the Higher Education Commission Islamabad.
- Be a Pakistani/AJK national & permanent resident of Pakistan/AJK. No dual nationality will be accepted.
- Mode of Communication is French language and those who do not have sufficient level of French language, need to take language upgrade course in first academic year and after successfully passing language course can be enrolled in degree programme. No repetition in language course is allowed. Linguistic fields, Arabic literature & Islamic studies are taught in Arabic and applicants of these fields have to learn Arabic.
- Selected scholar shall be available to start his/her academic studies in the Moroccan Universities by the start of the academic year in September/October 2019.
- By closing date of application, applicant must hold a minimum of 12 years higher secondary school certificate for Undergraduate programme, 16 years of education in relevant fields of study for Master's programme and postgraduate qualification (18 years of education) in the relevant field of study for admission in PhD Programmes in respective Moroccan University.
- Applicant shall not currently be availing any other scholarship.
- Applicants must fulfil other requirements set by the concerned university in Morocco.
- The candidate must not be suspended from Kingdom of Morocco earlier due to any criminal activity.