Phase-II Batch III:
- Batch III of IPFP Phase II has been announced on January 23, 2022. Eligible PhDs are encouraged to apply.
- Pre-Assessment Test of the applicants held on March 06, 2022.
- Result will be announced in April 2022.
Phase-II Batch II:
- Lists of successful Fellows of all three Cohorts of Batch II have been shared with HEIs. Placement of Fellows is in process.
NAHE conducted Cohort III of NFDP 2021 from November 15 to December 16, 2021. 144 have successfully completed the training.
2nd Cohort of NFDP 2021 was conducted from September 20, 2021 to October 22, 167 Fellows successfully completed the training.
- NAHE, HEC has divided the Fellows in 3 Cohorts based on their Merit. In first Cohort of NFDP 2021, 177 IPFP Fellows have completed training (July 30 to August 31) and are now ready to be placed at HEIs.
568 IPFP Fellows have secured 50% or above marks required for the selection of IPFP Program.
1073 eligible PhDs applied for the program but 979 appeared in the mandatory Pre-Assessment held on June 20, 2021.
- In light of the NCOC latest guidelines and the announcement made by the Minister of Federal Education and Technical training on April 27, 2021, all examinations and tests have been postponed until 15th of June 2021. Therefore, the pre-assessment of the IPFP will also be held after the 15th of June 2021.
- Advertisement for IPFP Phase II Batch II has been shared in newspapers and on website on 07 March 2021.
- IPFP Phase II Batch II Policy has been revised. Please read it carefully (click here) before applying.
Phase-II Batch I
- 390 out of the 493 trained IPFP Fellows have been placed at HEIs for a period of year based on Consent forms received from HEIS.
- The National Academy of Higher Education (NAHE), HEC has completed trainings for 493 IPFP Phase II Batch I applicants in Four Cohorts from April to October, 2020. In this regard, applicants of IPFP Phase-II Batch I, who did not appear in the pre-assessment, taken on January 26, 2020 are advised to apply in the next cycle of IPFP in accordance with the eligibility criteria set out, as and when advertised
As per HEC record 4,337 fresh Ph.Ds. were accommodated under IPFP since 2009 till June 2019. HEC gathered data of employment status from universities /DAIS after IPFP placement in April 2019. It was observed that:
- 74.64 % IPFP placed PhD faculty members were absorbed either in same or other universities/DAIs,
- 12.73 % did not completed One year tenure either resigned/left IPFP and opted other options.
- Only 12.63 % IPFP faculty members could not be placed after completion of their ONE year period.