Walk-in mode of attestation (for Urgent Attestation Applications only) has been resumed at Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar & Quetta with effect from 16th February 2021. Applicants are required to apply online by selecting Urgent Mode and visit concerned HEC office on scheduled date & time. Applicants are also required to follow all precautionary and preventive measures prescribed by the Government against spread of COVID-19 when they visit HEC
Notice: All applicants are requested to apply for "degree attestation" at web link https://eservices.hec.gov.pk with effect from 18th December, 2020. The degree attestation service will not be available at web link http://www.eportal.hec.gov.pk from said date. Old applicants will use same username and password of "eportal" for log-in at "eservices
Procedure for Online Attestation
- The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has introduced new Degree Attestation System (DAS) w.e.f. 29th May, 2017 wherein all applicants have to apply online for degree attestation by creating their accounts on HEC web link https://eservices.hec.gov.pk and complete their online profile.
- After completion of online Application, applicants are required to submit their application online for initial examination. After successful online examination by HEC, applicants will be informed by HEC via SMS and email to:
- schedule their appointment (for walk-in urgent only) according to their convenience and subject to availability of time slots OR
- Send Documents through designated courier service
- Applications under walk-in urgent mode are attested and returned on same day of scheduled visit. Applications received through courier service are processed on first come first serve basis and returned to applicant via courier service. On the completion of attestation process at HEC, applicants are informed via SMS and email.
- Applicants are advised to submit all the required original documents along with a set of photocopies (for HEC record)
- There are two modes: (a) Walk-in Mode (For Urgent Applications only), (b) Authorized Courier Service Mode (For all normal applications). Under walk-in mode, an applicant can apply for degree attestation by self-submission or can authorize any person to get attestation of his documents on his/her.
- The applicants living abroad as well as within country may send documents for attestation through designated courier services where the courier company is responsible for attestation and return of documents to applicant. For details, please visit Attestation through Courier Service.
- In case, there is any ambiguity or clarification required, please go through the "Procedure for Online Attestation", "User Manual" & "FAQs". If you still have questions/comments/suggestions, please send to the relevant e-mail address or make a call to designated number, details of which are available at "Contact Us". All queries received are responded in 72 hours.
- HEC provides facility of sealing of HEC's attested documents in envelope (for WES/ICAS etc.) on request of applicants. All applicants are advised to keep photocopies of HEC attested documents for their record and future reference before placing in envelope for seal". For more information, please visit the link "Requirement for documents in sealed Envelope".
- The Attestation fee for each Original document is Rs. 1000 and for each Photocopy is Rs. 700.
- HEC attests the photocopies of degrees and transcripts only after attestation of the original documents.
Note: Provision of incomplete/ false information/uploads may cause inconvenience for you at later stage