Scholarships are offered for:
- Newly admitted students of Fall 2021 session in HEC recognized public sector university
- Students fulfilling criteria of need and provide authentic information required under the Project's policy.
- Admissions secured on merit only. Merit means that the student has fulfilled the admission criteria of the institution in which he/she intends to study.
- Degree programs allowed by the HEC.
- Age limit set by institution's regulations, i.e. the maximum age of the eligibility for the scholarship is the same as the maximum age for applying for admission in undergraduate programs at the HEI.
A student is ineligible for the scholarship if found
- Availing any other scholarship or continuous grant
- Enrolled in distant learning programs and affiliated colleges (both public/private )
- Secured admission on self-sustain/ self-support/ self-finance basis, or in evening programs with higher fee structures
- Students of two-year post-higher secondary or equivalent programmes, two-year associate degree programmes, Master's and the nomenclature of BA/BSc programmes are not eligible for Ehsaas Scholarship
- Students holding associate degrees, if newly enrolled in lateral undergraduate degree program i.e. 5th Semester are also ineligible