Note: The applicant must hold a foreign nationality at the time of application submission and admission
- MBBS & BDS:
- Students must have physically studied and passed F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) / HSSC / A-Level/ 12th Grade examination or equivalent outside Pakistan.
- Must have secured 65% marks or more in F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) / HSSC/ A Level / 12th Grade examination or equivalent as per equivalence certificate issued by Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) and must have passed at least three (03) compulsory subjects i.e. Biology, Chemistry and Physics OR Mathematics.
- Must have passed MDCAT with at least 60 % marks or alternatively acquired 60% or more marks in each of the three SAT-II subject i.e. Biology, Chemistry and Physics/Mathematics
- In order to qualify for admission for the 2021 Session ONLY, SAT II results can be used instead of the MDCAT by students who have completed their HSSC programs from outside Pakistan, and where weightage of different subjects results in SAT II would be taken into consideration as follows:
- Biology: 40%
- Chemistry: 35%
- Physics/Maths: 25%
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, SAT I has not been conducted universally in 2020. Therefore, English shall be an exempted subject to those students who have completed their HSSC/High School program from an institution/country where the medium of teaching is English.
- Minimum 60% marks in HSSC or its equivalent qualification (in the form of equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) in at least three compulsory subjects of Biology, Chemistry and Physics / Mathematics.
- Minimum 60% marks in HSSC or its equivalent qualification (in the form of equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) in at least three compulsory subjects of English, Chemistry and Physics / Mathematics.
The applicant must have a valid TOEFL score of 500 or IELTS score of 5.5. However, language proficiency test results need not be submitted for students whose medium of instruction at the higher secondary level was English.
Important Note to Students:
Please note that Pakistani dual nationals with a domicile of Punjab are not eligible for MBBS / BDS under this scheme. They may instead apply for the open-merit seats designated to dual national Pakistanis and Overseas Pakistanis with a registered domicile of Punjab. However for Engineering and Pharm-D admissions there is no restriction of domicile.