Sign In


Feedback Complaints

​In case, students have feedback or complaints relating to the program or their eligibility, students may register their grievances with Grievance Re​dressal Committees (GRCs)​​ ​which have been constituted for the purpose at the HEIs as well as at the provincial Higher Education Department levels. List of the GRCs at each of the higher education institutions and respective HEDs will be posted on HEC website.