Following procedure for the award of scholarships will be followed:
HEC would provide the eligibility criteria for admission in Master's degree program in selected Pakistani universities. The eligibility criteria is mentioned above.
- The Hungarian student would apply through nominating agency by mentioning the name of Pakistani universities (1st, 2nd & 3rd choice) and disciplines/choices where she/he wish to get admission (List of Pakistani universities attached).
- The Hungarian Ministry/TPF would make the nomination / selection of Hungarian students as per the eligibility criteria in coordination with HEC/respective University after meeting their admission bench marks (percentage). The data of nominated Hungarian students will be shared with HEC. Nomination would be on competitive basis on highest merit. The received nominations would be forwarded to respective universities keeping in view the preference pledged by Applicants, for placement as per eligibility & merit criteria of the university.
- The applicant would be required by HEC to complete all requisite documents for university admission process.
- HEC would facilitate and coordinate with the Hungarian student through Ministry / TPF for their enrollment in respective Pakistani universities in relevant discipline. HEC would share the list of nominated Hungarian students with selected Pakistani universities for securing acceptance/provisional admission as per their choices.
- After completion of all documentation, HEC would issue NOC for academic purposes only in favour of finally selected Hungarian student to study in Pakistan.
- HEC HRD Division will coordinate with respective embassies, ministries including Foreign Office, Ministry of Interior and concerned Agencies for completing all formalities.
- Finally selected Hungarian students would be enrolled in public sector universities by considering their admission choices (1st, 2nd & 3rd).
FIELD OF STUDIES
Master's degree studies in the fields mutually agreed between Hungarian Ministry and HEC, Government of Pakistan.
- The preferred area of studies for Hungarian students is Arabic, Urdu Language & Literature and Islamic Studies for 10 months or scholarships for Master degree studies or scientific researches in different disciplines according to the regulations of public sector universities of Pakistan.