The lead applicant must:
- Either be a student, recent alumni and/or faculty members / researchers of the Higher Education Institutions (public and private).
- Have endorsement from one of the HEC established Business Incubation Centers (BICs).
- Not have received sources of funding prior to applying for ISF grant.
- Have an SECP registered business concern.
- The final awardees will have to enter into a tri-partite agreement between the Startup, the BIC and the HEC.
The applications for the ISF program will be routed via the Business Incubation Centers established by the HEC in different public sector HEIs of Pakistan. The complete list of HEC Established 37 Business Incubation Centers is available in Downloads section.
The ISF grant is targeted at early-stage startups which will benefit majorly from a $35,000 grant and entrepreneurial training.