- Advertisement in print media and HEC website for inviting the applications of potential candidates.
- HEC Scholarship Aptitude Test shall be arranged by HEC/ETC. Applicants must secure at least 50% marks in the test. Test result will be valid for 01 year.
- Applicants will be short-listed based on Aptitude Test score (conducted by HEC) and Academic Credentials as per following weightage/Formula: SSC 10%, HSSC 40% & Scholarship Aptitude Test 50%
- Applications/particulars of shortlisted candidates would be scrutinized in the light of the defined eligibility criteria.
- Dropped out seats in particular year will be adjusted in next year.
- Scholarships shall be awarded to the students studying/seeking admission for the BS (4 to 5 years) studies in HEC recognized public sector Universities/Degree Awarding Institutions of Pakistan.
- The selected applicants shall secure admissions by themselves in the defined program of study in Pakistan.
- The scholar shall sign an agreement/undertaking before availing the scholarship. The terms and conditions laid down in the agreement/undertaking and award letter shall be the binding for both the parties.
- Final award letters shall be issued after securing the admission and the completion of all required formalities including the legal documents.
SHORTLISTED UNIVERSITIES FOR 4-YEAR BS PROGRAM
HEC recognized public sector Universities/Degree Awarding Institutions of Pakistan.