FOCAL POINTS FOR LINKAGES
- In Turkish universities: Director of International Relations in the concerned university.
- In Pakistani universities: Director (ORIC), while for non ORIC HEIs, Director Board of Advance Studies & Research of the university.
The projects will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Relevance of to the priority areas
- Scientific quality of the proposed research
- Research track and experience of the visiting fellow
- Suitability of the Principal Investigator and the host institute
- Complementarity of co-applicants (benefit for each co-applicant)
- Potential for long-term collaboration
- Impact on economy & society.
- Applications will be assessed and ranked according to their scientific quality.
- Active participation and mobility of young researchers, especially doctoral students is one of the primary criteria for selection.
- The proposals will be reviewed by the experts.
- A joint-committee will proceed to the final selection of projects.
- The renewal of the annual funding is subject to the submission of Annual Activity Report at the end of each year.
- A joint final report is required no later than three months after the completion of projects.
- All progress reports will be reviewed by the experts.