Eligibility Criteria (Postgraduate Scholarships)
- Applicant must possess Local/Domicile Certificate from Balochistan Province/erstwhile FATA.
- Applicants must have completed 16 years education with at least 60% marks.
- Maximum age is 35 years as on Closing Date.
- Applicants must have acquired the requisite academic qualifications on or before the closing date.
- The Applicants who are already availing any other HEC/Government scholarship are NOT eligible to apply.
- The Applicants will have to meet HEC and University criteria for admission in MS programs.
- Scholarships will be awarded on merit and District/Agency Quota.
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of Aptitude Test (conducted by HEC) score and Academic credentials scores.
- The scholarship distribution ratio for the students of Balochistan & FATA is 50:50.