Scholarships are offered for:
- Newly admitted students of Fall 2021 session in HEC recognized public sector university
- Students fulfilling criteria of need and provide authentic information required under the Project's policy.
secured on merit only. Merit means that the student has fulfilled the
admission criteria of the institution in which he/she intends to study.
- Degree programs allowed by the HEC.
limit set by institution's regulations, i.e. the maximum age of the
eligibility for the scholarship is the same as the maximum age for
applying for admission in undergraduate programs at the HEI.
A student is ineligible for the scholarship if found
- Availing any other scholarship or continuous grant
- Enrolled in distant learning programs and affiliated colleges (both public/private )
- Secured admission on self-sustain/ self-support/ self-finance basis, or in evening programs with higher fee structures
of two-year post-higher secondary or equivalent programmes, two-year
associate degree programmes, Master's and the nomenclature of BA/BSc
programmes are not eligible for Ehsaas Scholarship
Students holding associate degrees, if newly enrolled in lateral undergraduate degree program i.e. 5th Semester are also ineligible