Talent Hunt Program (THP) is initiated by USAID-funded Merit and Needs Based scholarship Program to encourage and prepare talented female students from low-income families who aspire for higher education but cannot apply for the admission in top Pakistani universities due to lack of finances required to enroll for the professional entry test preparation workshops. This initiative focuses on identifying bright female students with exceptional Matriculation and FA/FSc results ahead of time, investing in them by offering entry test preparation workshops for their admission in medical, engineering and general universities of Pakistan.
- Student must be a Pakistan/AJ&K national
- Must belongs to a low-income family
- Must have secured
Special preference will be given to female
- 80% or above in Intermediate (1st year) in Engineering/Medical/Computer Sciences Group
- -70% or above in Intermediate (1st year) in Social/General Science/Art &Humanities Group
- Students from rural/less developed districts Pakistan
- Students with disabilities
Process of shortlisting:
- The application will be scrutinized by the HEC Committee to determine eligibility of the applicant.
- Merit list will be prepared based on academic record and needs-based criteria defined under the program.
- Offer letters will be issued to top candidates depending upon the available slots.
Program Coverage for students:
- Mock test will be conducted after the preparatory workshop
Note: Talent Hunt Program is NOT a scholarship program. It is a short term admission test preparatory classes offered for female students from low income families who are unable to afford cost of entry test preparation courses available in market.
It is free of cost and provides females an opportunity to participate in entry tests preparatory workshops designed to seek admission in top institutions and professional colleges of Pakistan.