Undergraduate Scholarship Funding of Two Semesters for Flood 2022 Affected Students
Recent floods in Pakistan has caused unprecedented damages to the infrastructure and livelihood of people in millions. Continuation of higher education for the students of universities who belong to flood affected districts are at verge to drop out due to non-availability of financial resources. USAID-funded Merit and Needs based Scholarship Program provides scholarships to students from financially disadvantaged households since 2004. The Program will provide scholarship funding for two semesters to ease financial difficulty of flood affected students in thirty partner universities.
- Student must be enrolled in 2nd,3rd, 4th,5th ,6th or 7th semester in Fall 2023 in four/five years undergraduate degree program
- All disciplines and subjects are open.
- Must belong to districts/sub-districts/UC Tehsils affected by the floods identified by Government of Pakistan/PDMA/District Administration.
- Provide proof of flood damage such as household, livelihood, etc. Fake pictures downloaded from the internet will be rejected.
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by the Institutional Scholarship Award Committee of the University for consideration of financial assistance.
- 50% of scholarships are reserved for females.
- Tuition Fee for two semesters i.e. Fall 2023 and Spring 2024
- Stipend covering Boarding & Lodging Transportation other Academic Costs for two semesters
Process to Apply
- Students are required to apply through following HEC Online Application System: https://usaidmnbsp-fas.hec.gov.pk/
- Submit printout of application form along with supporting documents to the student financial aid offices of the university.
- Incomplete form will not be accepted.
- Scholarship award will be made strictly on merit whereas, HEC reserves the right to cancel the scholarship award if the information provided by the applicant is found dubious and incorrect at time of physical verification.
- Admissions secured on self-sustain/ self-support/ self-finance basis, or in evening programs with higher fee structures, two years bachelors, associate, lateral degree programs are ineligible.
- Student availing any other scholarship or continuous grant are ineligible.
- Scholarship funding will only be for two semesters.
Please submit your application at: https://usaidmnbsp-fas.hec.gov.pk
THE LAST DATE FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION SUBMISSION IS 16th August 2023