- Be a Pakistani/AJK national & permanent resident of Pakistan/AJK. Dual nationality holders are not eligible.
- Selected scholar shall be available to start his/her academic studies in the Moroccan Universities by the start of the academic year in (September/October 2023).
- By closing date of application, applicant must hold following qualifications:
Ø A minimum of 12 years of education (FSC/A-level) Degree for Undergraduate program. Aged from 19-23 years.
Ø A minimum of 16 years of education in relevant fields of study for Master's program
Ø A minimum of 18 years of education in the relevant field of study for admission in PhD program in respective Moroccan University.
- Language requirements: Mode of study is French language and only students who have shown satisfactory result in the French language learning program will be given the green light to travel to Morocco to pursue their scholarship/ Training, in French language, in the Moroccan public institution for higher Education. No one will be allowed to avail scholarship without having shown satisfactory mastery in French language. Those who do not have sufficient knowledge of French language are required to undertake French Language course in their country by enrolling at appropriate center dedicated for this purpose, like Alliance Francaise, French cultural center etc. Linguistic fields, Arabic literature & Islamic studies are taught in Arabic and applicants of these fields must be fluent in Arabic and in possession of proficiency certificate.
- Applicants must fulfil other requirements set by the concerned university in Morocco.
- The candidate must not be suspended/ expelled from Kingdom of Morocco earlier due to any criminal activity.
- The application who succeeds in the French language Training program, organized in their country of origin, should be in the possession, prior to their arrival to Morocco, for the academic year 2022-23 of the following documents.
- A long-term visa (student visa)
- Health certificate attesting that they are vaccinated against infectious and contagious diseases, in the particular for Tuberculosis (refer page 2 of Moroccan Information File)