The Government of Cuba has offered one undergraduate scholarship in field of Medicine for Pakistani nationals for the Year 2023-24
Number of scholarship slots: One (on open merit basis)
BASIC ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- At least 70% or above marks in F.Sc. /A level (Pre-Medical) & 60% or above marks in SSC/Matric (O level).
- Result awaiting candidates are not eligible to apply.
- All Pakistani/AJK nationals, aged between 18-25 years as on closing dates of application are eligible to apply.
Please enter your USAT-M score in the textbox where it ask for HAT score
- All applicants are required to provide a valid USAT-M test score. (The score obtained after January 2022)
- Nomination criteria is based on USAT test score.
- Final selection will be based on USAT-M Score only after fulfillment of above basic eligibility criteria.(Those applicants who do not have the valid USAT-M test score, please visit the Education Testing Council website for more information.)
Note: HEC reserves the right to change or modify the nomination criteria.